Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||July 13, 2001Japanin|
EasyGameStation is a Japanese dōjin soft company. They are mostly known for their games Chantelise and Recettear, both localized in English by Carpe Fulgur. They have also produced several fangames.
- Azutama (あずたま Azutama) (2001), a snowball fighting Azumanga Daioh fangame.
- Azu Cola (あずこら Azukora) (2001), a puzzle Azumanga Daioh fangame.
- Azu Beach (あずびーち Azu Bīchi) (2002), a volleyball Azumanga Daioh fangame.
- Duo Princess (デュオプリンセス Dyuo Purinsesu) (2003), unofficial sequel to Threads of Fate.
- Dash DE Lei-Lei (ダッシュ DE レイレイ Dasshu de Rei Rei) (2004), a game featuring Hsien-Ko (Lei Lei in Japan) from Darkstalkers.
- Ele Paper Action (エレペーパーアクション Ere pēpā akushon) (2005), a Read or Die fangame.
- Gunners Heart (ガンナーズハート Gannāzu Hāto) (2005), unofficial sequel to SkyGunner.
- Chantelise – A Tale of Two Sisters (2006, English release in 2011)
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale (2007, English release in 2010)
- Angel Express (known in Japan as Tokkyu Tenshi (特急天使 Tokkyū Tenshi)) (2008, English release July 15, 2016)
- Okkotos (おっことす Okkotosu) (2013)
- Territoire (テリトワール Teritowāru) (unreleased, demo available)
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|