A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
3.11.1 / 9 December 2017
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows Mac OS X|
|Type||High dynamic range imaging|
EasyHDR is a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image processing software that merges differently exposed photographs into HDR radiance maps and tone maps them. The program is also capable of tone mapping single photographs, which is especially useful in case of developing raw images.
EasyHDR comes with a wide list of features that are necessary for HDR image processing and raw development.
- Lens correction (distortion and chromatic aberration) using the LensFun database
- Image alignment (manual and automatic) compensating for shift, rotation, scale and perspective
- HDR ghost effect removal
- Noise filtering
- Layers (masking with brushes and gradient tool)
- Raw image format support with dcraw and LibRaw
- Tone mapping presets
- Batch processing
There are two licensing options: Home for non-commercial use and Commercial when EasyHDR is used to make profit. In case of both options the program features are exactly the same.
EasyHDR is shipped with an Adobe Lightroom plug-in that allows exporting photos (original or pre-processed) from Lightroom to EasyHDR for processing and finally storing the output results into the Lightroom catalog.
EasyHDR algorithms usage
- "Version history: easyHDR software updates and new features", Bartłomiej Okonek. Accessed 1 February 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-11-14. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- "Top 5 Best HDR Software for Mac and Windows PC". Madestuffeasy.com. 7 November 2017. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "Turn Your Photos Into Striking High-Dynamic-Range Images With EasyHDR Pro". Pcworld.com. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "Top 20 Best HDR Software Review 2017". Captainkimo.com. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "SCENE LT 7.1". 3d-apps.faro-europe.com. Retrieved 6 December 2017.