EasyTag is a graphical tag editor for Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows. It is written in C and relies on GTK+ and id3lib for graphics and ID3 tag handling respectively. As of version 2.1.1, EasyTag also uses the tag manipulation library provided by the MAD project, for support of ID3v2.4.
EasyTag is free and open-source software subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or any later.
- Supported formats: MP3, MP2, FLAC, Opus, Speex, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, MPC and APE
- Available tag fields (depending on format): Title, Artist, Album, Disc Album, Year, Track Number, Genre, Comment, Composer, Original Artist, Copyright, URL, Encoder and Picture
- Automated tagging using presets and custom masks
- Rename files using tag information or external text files
- Apply changes in a field (Artist, Album...) to all selected files
- Read and display file header informations (bitrate, time...)
- CDDB support
- Tree based browser or a view by artist and album
- Recursion into subdirectories
- Playlist generator
- Undo/redo function
- ^ https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/EasyTAG/FAQ