Easy Milano 23 February 2012 cover
Easy Milano is a fortnightly magazine for the English speaking community of Milan. The publication lists businesses and associations relevant to international expats, as well as bilingual Italians.
History and profile
Easy Milano was founded in 1999 by Editor in Chief Amie Louie and partner Aaron Pugliesi. In February 2000, it published its first issue and launched its website, which makes it the longest running English language publication catering to expatriates residing in Milan.
- Amie Louie (1999 to present)
In addition to classified ad listings, Easy Milano releases articles and announcements from consulates, embassies and trade offices of English speaking nations present in Italy; such as the British Consulate, UK Trade & Investment  and Embassy of the United States, Rome in Milan. It also interviews many influential figures, including politicians and members from the diplomatic community such as the former mayor of Milan Letizia Moratti, the mayor of Milan Giuliano Pisapia, The British Ambassador to Italy, Edward Chaplin and former United States Ambassador to Italy Ronald P. Spogli.
Easy Milano has organized many Anglo-themed events usually including charity fundraisers, such as J4 Milan, the U.S. Independence Day Celebrations, as well as high profile events such as the U.S. Election Night Party in 2008. These events have been frequently covered by national media in Italy such as Rai 3, Sky TG24, Telenova, La Repubblica  and Il Giornale.
- Easy Milano, Issue 236, 7 April 2011 pg.3
- Easy Milano, Issue 200, 2 July 2009 pg.4
- Easy Milano, Issue 254, 23 February 2012 pg.3
- Easy Milano, Issue 149, 22 February 2007 pg.3
- Easy Milano, Issue 128, 23 February 2006 pg.5
- La Repubblica, 4 July 2009 - Società Milano XI
- La Repubblica, 5 November 2008 pg. 13
- Il Giornale, 5 November 2008 pg. 52-53