|Industry||Mobile financial services|
|Mohammad Mudassar Aqil (President & CEO)|
|Products||Mobile payments/Digital wallet|
|Parent||Telenor Microfinance Bank|
Easypaisa is a Pakistani mobile wallet, mobile payments and branchless banking services provider. It was founded in 2009 by Telenor Pakistan in partnership with Tameer Bank, which was renamed to Telenor Microfinance Bank in 2017.
Easypaisa was initially launched as a money transfer service through Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) channels. In 2016, Easypaisa mobile app was launched to carry out a host of financial transactions other than money transfer. 
Easypaisa is the branchless banking service of Telenor Microfinance Bank which is jointly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s largest telecommunications company across the Nordics and Asia with 186 million customers, and Ant Group, an affiliate company of Alibaba Group and the operator of the world's leading open digital lifestyle platform, Alipay.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2020)
- Shaikh, Ayesha (26 June 2018). "Making Telenor Bank the change agent for microfinance and e-commerce". Aurora Magazine.
- Riaz, Rohama (September 12, 2018). "Are e-wallets the future of transaction in Pakistan? It's likely". DAWN.COM.
- "Tameer Microfinance Bank rebranded to 'Telenor Bank'". TechJuice. 2017-03-27. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- "GSMA launches Global Mobile Money Certification - Pakistan's Easypaisa among first certified providers". Tech Prolonged. 2018-04-12. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- Yawar, Samir. "EasyPaisa Launches App to Completely Manage Your Mobile Wallet Account". Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- Easypay Payment Gateway Overview of Easypay online payment solution
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Publisher, Zivallo. "Easypaisa and PayFast Collaborate to Accelerate Online Payments in Pakistan". Zivallo. Zivallo Publishers. Retrieved 12 September 2020.