Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eau Claire (French for "clear water", pl. eaux claires) is the name of a number of locations and features in North America. The name is pronounced as if it were spelled "O'Clare".
Place names (Canada)
- Eau Claire, Calgary, a neighborhood in Calgary, Alberta
- Eau Claire, Ontario, a community approximately eight miles west of Mattawa, Ontario
- Eaux Claires (Edmonton), a neighborhood in Edmonton, Alberta
- Lac à l'Eau Claire, a lake in northern Quebec
Place names (United States of America)
- Eau Claire, Michigan
- Eau Claire, Pennsylvania
- Eau Claire, South Carolina, a suburban neighborhood of Columbia, South Carolina
- Eau Claire, Wisconsin, a city
- Little Eau Claire, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- Eau Claire River (disambiguation), three rivers in Wisconsin (articles named according to rivers to which each of the three rivers are tributaries):
- Lake Eau Claire, a reservoir in eastern Eau Claire County, Wisconsin, formed by a dam on the Eau Claire River (Chippewa River tributary)
- Episcopal Diocese of Eau Claire, Wisconsin
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.