Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ebb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ebb or EBB may refer to:
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806–1861), English poet
- Fred Ebb (1928–2004), American lyricist
- Karl Ebb (1896–1988), Finnish athlete and racing driver
- Kimberley Ebb (born 1987), Australian rules footballer
- Zoetica Ebb, Russian-American artist, photographer and writer
- Ebb (spacecraft), one of the spacecraft of the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory
- Ebb, Missouri, a ghost town in the United States
- Ebb tide
- Ebbw Vale Town railway station, in Wales
- Entebbe International Airport, in Uganda
- École Belge de Bujumbura, a Belgian international school in Bujumbura, Burundi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.