From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ebb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ebb is the movement of a tide back toward the sea.
Ebb or EBB may also refer to:
- Ebb, Missouri, a ghost town in the United States
- Ebb, or GRAIL A, one of the spacecraft of the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory
- Ebbw Vale Town railway station (station code)
- Entebbe International Airport
- École Belge de Bujumbura
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806–1861), English poet
- Fred Ebb (1928–2004), American lyricist
- Zoetica Ebb, Russian-American artist, photographer and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.