Eberhard I, Count of Bonngau
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Eberhard I, count of Bonngau and count in Zulpichgau and in Keldachgau (904) (died 937), son of Erenfried I of Maasgau.
He left issue:
- Hermann I count in Auelgau (922/48), which had issue:
- Eberhard II count in Auelgau (died 966), and
- Gottfried count in Auelgau (966/70).
- Erenfried II count in Zülpichgau;
- Dietrich, count in Drente and in Salland, count of Hamaland (died before 964). He married Amalrada van Hamaland.