This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ebine Yamaji (やまじえびね) is a Japanese manga artist who has created several works with a lesbian theme. These include Indigo Blue, the story of a young author discovering her sexuality, Free Soul, and Love My Life. Several of her works were serialized in the josei magazines Feel Young (published by Shodensha) and the now defunct Young You. Although some of her works have been published in France and in Italy, none of them have been officially released in English.
Her debut work was the short story "Sankakukei no dessert", published in Monthly LaLa in November 1984.
A live-action version of Love My Life was released in Japan in January 2007.
- Free Soul (2004, 1 volume)
- Sweet Lovin' Baby (2003, 1 volume)
- Yoru o Koeru (2003, 1 volume)
- Indigo Blue (2002, 1 volume)
- Love My Life (2001, 1 volume)
- MAHOKO (1998, 1 volume)
- Otenki to Issho (1996–2002, 3 volumes)
- (in Japanese) Shodensha's profile for Ebine Yamaji
- Ebine Yamaji at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Interview with manga writer Ebine Yamaji in Tokyo Wrestling
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|