From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ebisu, also transliterated Yebisu, may refer to:
- Ebisu (mythology), a god of Japanese mythology
- Ebisu, Shibuya, a neighborhood in Tokyo, Japan
- Ebisu Station (Tokyo), a train station located in Tokyo's Shibuya ward, Japan
- Ebisu Station (Hyogo), a train station located in Miki, Hyogo, Japan
- Yebisu, a brand of Japanese beer
- Ebisu Circuit, a motorsport circuit in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Evisu, Japanese jeans brand
- Ebisu, an alternate pronunciation of the Emishi people who lived in northeastern Honshū, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebisu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.