Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ebisu, also transliterated Yebisu, may refer to:
- Ebisu (mythology), a god of Japanese mythology
- Ebisu, Shibuya, a neighborhood in Tokyo, Japan
- Ebisu Station (Tokyo), a train station located in Tokyo's Shibuya ward, Japan
- Ebisu Station (Hyogo), a train station located in Miki, Hyogo, Japan
- Yebisu, a brand of Japanese beer
- Ebisu Circuit, a motorsport circuit in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Evisu, Japanese jeans brand
- Ebisu, an alternate pronunciation of the Emishi people who lived in northeastern Honshū, Japan
People with the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebisu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.