Ebisu-cho Station (Hiroshima)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ebisu-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima|
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
█ Hiroden Main Line|
|Opened||November 23, 1912|
From Ebisu-cho Station, there are three of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Route
- Hiroshima Station - Eba Route
- Opened as "Kami-nagarekawa-cho" on November 23, 1912.
- Renamed to "Nagarekawa-cho" in 1927.
- Renamed to the present name "Ebisu-cho" on April 1, 1965.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|