4 February 1988|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position(s): GK, GD|
Eboni Usoro-Brown (née Beckford-Chambers; born 4 February 1988) is an English netball player who currently plays for England and for Team Bath in the position of defender as well as the goal keeper. She attended Gordon's School in Surrey from 2001–04. Usoro-Brown graduated from the University of Bristol with an LLB Law degree in 2009, before completing the LLM degree in 2010 at the same prestigious Law School. Usoro-Brown went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of the West of England.
She was part of the English netball team where England went onto host the 2009 World Netball Series and was ultimately her first Championship since her debut. Eboni has also served as a key member of the national team at the 2010 Commonwealth Games where England secured a bronze medal in the team event and also played a key part in clinching a silver medal for England in the 2010 World Netball Series. Eboni also named as one of the members of the English netball team for the 2011 World Netball Championships where England settled for the bronze medal in the team event.
Eboni went onto represent England at the 2014 Commonwealth Games for the second consecutive time at the Commonwealth Games and was part of the netball team which went medalless at the competition finishing fourth. At the 2015 World Netball Championships, she was instrumental in England's third place finish with a defensive role.
She competed for England at the 2018 Commonwealth Games which is also her third successive CWG Games appearance. At the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, she was part of the English national netball team which stunned defending Commonwealth Games champion and world champion Australia 52-51 in the team event to secure historic gold medal after a thrilling finish.
- "Eboni Beckford-Chambers". Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Gordonian Achievers". Gordon's School. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "An interview with Eboni Beckford-Chambers: Bristol law graduate and Commonwealth Gold medalist". Epigram. 25 April 2018. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- Bristol, University of. "2018: Gold medal for alum Eboni Beckford-Chambers | University of Bristol Law School | University of Bristol". www.bristol.ac.uk. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Eboni Beckford-Chambers | Team Bath". www.teambath.com. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Hemmings, Mark. "World Netball Championships 2011 semi-final place for England". Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "Netball World Cup 2015: Australia retain title as England win bronze". BBC Sport. 16 August 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Netball | Athlete Profile: Eboni Beckford-Chambers - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Evans, Daniel (15 April 2018). "Team Bath Netball duo make history at 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games". Somerset Live. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Netball | Result Netball Gold Medal Match - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Commonwealth Games: England shock Australia to win netball gold". BBC Sport. 15 April 2018. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Commonwealth Games: England stun Australia to take last-gasp netball gold". Sky News. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "England squad for the Vitality Netball World Cup revealed". 23 May 2019. Archived from the original on 25 May 2019.