Echeverría may refer to:
- Echeverría, a surname of Basque origin spelled Etxeberria in that language and widespread in Spanish speaking countries.
- Luis Echeverría Álvarez (b. 1922), president of Mexico, 1970-76
- Esteban Echeverría (1805-1851), 19th century writer and political activist from Argentina
- Liza Echeverría (b. 1972), Mexican actress and model
- Sandra Echeverría (b. 1981), Mexican actress and singer
- Atanasio Echeverría y Godoy, 18th century Mexican botanical artist and naturalist
- Francisco de Borja Echeverría (1848-1904), a Chilean Conservative Party deputy and diplomat
- José Antonio Echeverría, Cuban revolutionary and student leader.
- Bernardino Echeverría Ruiz (1912-2000), a Roman Catholic Cardinal
- Rob Echeverria, former member of American rock band Biohazard
Hans Echeverria K9 Handler USN.
- Star Bonifacio Echeverria, Spanish manufacturer of small arms
- Patricio Echeverría, SA (PESA), a long-standing company of the steel industry in the Basque province of Gipuzkoa, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Echeverría.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.