Echo Night 2: The Lord of Nightmares
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Echo Night 2: The Lord of Nightmares|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation, PlayStation Network|
|Genre(s)||First-person adventure |
Like the first game, Echo Night 2 is played from a first-person perspective, but unlike most other first-person games there is no use of firearms in the game. When confronted by a ghost the player must turn on the lights in the room by means of a light switch. The player is often transported into the past via the passengers or certain objects. Once the player fulfills a task important to a spirit they will vanish and drop an "Astral Piece" which can be used to get a different ending scene.
In 2007, it was re-released for the PlayStation Network in Japan.
- "エコーナイト#2 眠りの支配者 [PS] / ファミ通.com". www.famitsu.com. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "TGS '99: Tokyo Game Show 1999". Gamer's Republic (13): 36. June 1999.
- "Replay – Echo Night". Game Informer. Archived from the original on 2018-02-15. Retrieved 2018-09-10.
- Gantayat, Anoop (2007-10-10). "Sony Doubling Archive Output in Japan". IGN. Retrieved 2018-09-10.
- "Echo Night #2: Nemuri no Shihaisha". ROMhacking.net. Archived from the original on 2018-03-24. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
|This horror game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|