From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eclectic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eclectic may refer to:
- Eclectic, Approach, an approach to education
Main article: Eclectic Approach
- Eclecticism, a philosophical movement, artistic movement, etc.
- Eclectic, Alabama, a village of about 1,000 people in central Alabama
- Eclectic Discs, a record label renamed to Esoteric Recordings
- Eclectic Medicine, a combination of herbalism, physical therapies, and the use of other substances in the 19th century
- Eclectic Method, name of an audio-visual remix act
- Eclectic paradigm, an economic theory, published by John H.Dunning in 1980
- Eclectic Shorthand, or cross shorthand, a system of shorthand in the English language, used some during the 19th century
- Eclectic Society (Christian), an English missionary and anti-slavery society, founded in London in 1783
- Eclectic Society (fraternity), an American college fraternity, Phi Nu Theta, founded at Wesleyan University in 1838
- Morning Becomes Eclectic, a radio program, transmitted from Santa Monica, California
- Sounds Eclectic, a radio program
- Eclectic Psychotherapy see Integrative Psychotherapy
- Eclectic Reel, a collection of music by Italian composer Stefano Lentini
- The Eclectics, the Australian all-female band
- The album Eclectic by Eric Johnson and Mike Stern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eclectic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.