|Founder||Nassredine El Afrit
|Total assets||capital MAD 50 million|
SNI (Mohammed VI)
Jean Luc Martinet
Eco-Médias is a Moroccan media company partially owned by several businesspeople. It publishes newspapers that are widely distributed in the country and whose editorial line is pro-government.
- Assabah (Arabic-language daily, printed 86,907 copies/day in 2012)
- L'Économiste (French-language economic news daily, printed 24,053 copies/day in 2012)
- L'Economiste (French-language monthly business magazine)
- Atlantic radio, (French-language music and business news radio)
- Ecole Supérieur de Journalisme et de Communication, the leading journalism school in Morocco
- Eco-print, company that prints their publications
- Abdelmounaim Dilami, President and Director General
- Khalid Belyazid, Director General
- Marie-Thérèse Bourrut (French citizen and wife of Abdelmounaim Dilami. She writes under the pen-name Nadia Salah), Director of publication
As of 2009:
- Marie-Thérèse BOURRUT 31.3%
- Abdelmounaïm DILAMI 29.2%
- Khalid BELYAZID 3.5%
- AIXOR (holding company owned by Jean Luc Martinet, the national delegate for the right-wing French party UMP) 10.3%
- SUNERGIA (Nader MAWLAWI, Lebanese businessman) 10.3%
- GLOBAL COMMUNICATION (subsidiary of SNI 10.3%
- SOPAR (Kettani family) 4.9%
After the death of Hassan II the couple Bourrut-Dilami increased their share in the company, controlling today the majority stake. Additionally the company saw the entrance of French national Martinet in the capital despite a ban on foreign ownership in the media in the Moroccan law. In 1996 the ownership was:
- Marie-Thérèse BOURRUT (aka Nadia Salah) 15%
- Abdelmounaïm DILAMI 9.5%
- Khalid BELYAZID 3.5%
- Nassredine EL AFRIT (Tunisian national) 7.5%
- Moulay Abdelhafid EL ALAMY (president of the Holding Saham and Minister of Industry since 2013) 9.5%
- Abderrahmane SAAÏDI (Minister of privatisation at the time) 9.1%
- Global Communication 9.5%
- Sopar 4.5%.
- Afriquia (subsidiary of Aziz Akhannouch's Akwa) 5%
- Kat (OUAZZANI family and Kamil Ouazzani, importer of Alcoholic beverages and liqueur) 9.5%
- Sunergia 9.5%
- Attijari Capital Risque (subsidiary of Banque Commerciale du Maroc which merged with Wafa to form Attijariwafa bank in 2003) 7.5%
- "Chiffres – OJD Maroc – OJD". OJD.ma. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "High-End Monthly Launched in Morocco". The Arab Press Network. 21 May 2008. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "Groupe ECO-MEDIAS". Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "Mariage français en vue pour Eco-Medias ?". Maghreb Confidentiel. 23 September 2010. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "PROJET DE CAHIER DES CHARGES SERVICE RADIOPHONIQUE RADIO ATLANTIC" (PDF). Haca. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "Actionnariat d'Ecomédias". Ecomedias. Archived from the original on April 13, 2009. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- Khalil Hachimi Idrissi. "Billet bleu". Maroc Hebdo. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "En toute transparence: Les comptes de L'Economiste". L'Economiste. 31 October 1996. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "FIL DIRECT Éponge J.L Servan-Schreiber". Maroc Hebdo. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- "Maroc | Maroc : les cigarettiers mettent le paquet". Jeune Afrique. 20 September 2011. Retrieved 16 March 2014.