|Headquarters||4 Parliament Avenue
|Products||Loans, savings, investments, debit cards, credit cards, mortgages|
|Revenue||Pretax:US$1.6 million (5.475 billion) (2014)|
|Total assets||US$81.3 million (UGX:278.8 billion) (2014)|
The headquarters of Ecobank Uganda are located at 4 Parliament Avenue, in the Central Division of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. The coordinates of he bank's headquarters are 0°18'47.0"N, 32°35'06.0"E (Latitude:0.313050; Longitude:32.585000).
The bank began operations in Uganda on 19 January 2009 as a full-service bank. It provides wholesale, retail, investment, and transaction banking services and products to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, international organizations, businesses, and individuals.
As of 31 December 2014, the bank's total assets were UGX:278.8 billion, with shareholders' equity of UGX:46.9 billion.
Board of directors
The following individuals sat on the board of directors of Ecobank (Uganda) as of 31 December 2015:
- Henry Lubwama, chairman
- Kin Kariisa, non-executive director
- Ehoumann Kasi, non-executive director
- Gertrude K. Lutaaya, non-executive director
- Hilary Obonyo, non-executive director
- Annette Kihuguru, executive director
As of May 2014, Ecobank Uganda maintained networked branches at the following locations:
- Bombo Road Branch - Bombo Road, Kampala
- Bugema Branch - Bugema University, Gayaza-Ziroobwe Road
- Entebbe Airport Branch - Entebbe International Airport
- Lugogo Branch - Forest Mall, 3A2 & 3A3 Sports Lane, Lugogo, Kampala
- Head Office Branch - Parliament Avenue, Kampala
- Jinja Branch - Jinja
- Kikuubo Branch - Nakivubo Road, Kampala
- Kyambogo University Branch - Kyambogo University Campus, Kyambogo
- Mukono Branch - Jinja Road, Mukono
- Nakasero Branch - Rwenzori Towers, Nakasero Road, Nakasero, Kampala
- Ndeeba Branch - Masaka Road, Ndeeba, Kampala
- Oasis Mall Branch - Oasis Mall, Yusuf Lule Road, Kampala
- Wandegeya Branch - Bombo Road, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Ecobank Ghana
- Ecobank Nigeria
- Ecobank Zimbabwe
- Charles Mbire
- List of banks in Uganda
- Banking in Uganda
- Bank of Uganda (30 June 2015). "List of Licensed Commercial Banks As At June 2015" (PDF). Kampala: Bank of Uganda. Retrieved 18 December 2015.
- Vision Reporter (8 October 2013). "25 years of banking in Africa (Ecobank Supplement)". New Vision. Kampala. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Google (3 November 2016). "Location of the Headquarters of Ecobank Uganda" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Ecobank Uganda Limited (28 April 2015). "Ecobank Uganda Limited: Statement of Financial Position As at 31 December 2014" (PDF). Kampala: Ecobank Uganda Limited. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Wallace, Paul (20 April 2015). "Ecobank's Profit Climbs After Pan-African Lender Curbs Expenses". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- Nantaba, Eriosi (17 October 2011). "East Africa: Eco Bank Has New Managing Director". Kampala: East Africa Business Week via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 3 November 2016.
- "List of Ecobank Uganda Branches". Ecobank Uganda. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- Ecobank Uganda Opens 10th Branch At Bugema University
- Mwesigwa, Alon (15 January 2014). "Uganda: Ecobank Opens Jinja Branch". The Observer (Uganda) via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- Osere, Emojong (7 March 2010). "Bank of Uganda Urges Banks To Go Rural". New Vision. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- Ogwang, Joel (8 October 2013). "Uganda: 25 Years of Banking in Africa (Ecobank Supplement)". New Vision via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- Ssempijja, David (25 March 2010). "Uganda: Amuru District To Get First Bank". New Vision via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 3 May 2014.