From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
- M. King Hubbert on the Nature of Growth. Testimony to Hearing on the National Energy Conservation Policy Act of 1974, Subcommittee on the Environment of the committee on Interior and Insular Affairs House of Representatives, June 6, 1974.
- Herman E. Daly: Economics in a Full World, Scientific American, September 2005, Vol. 293, Issue 3.
- System Dynamics Society
- M. Grasselli, B. Costa Lima: An analysis of the Keen model for credit expansion, asset price bubbles and financial fragility, Mathematics and Financial Economics Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2012, pp 191-210
- Trond Andresen: Fundamental financial accumulation dynamics, Department of Engineering Cybernetics, NT, Trondheim, Norway, August 2009.
- Boulding, Kenneth E. (1978). Ecodynamics : a new theory of societal evolution. Beverly Hills (CA): Sage Publications. ISBN 978-0-8039-0945-8.
- Kümmel, Reiner (2011). The Second Law of Economics: Energy, Entropy, and the Origins of Wealth. Berlin: Springer. ISBN 978-1-4419-9364-9.
- Pokrovskii, Vladimir (2011). Econodynamics. The Theory of Social Production. Heidelberg & Berlin: Springer. ISBN 978-94-007-2095-4.
- Keen, Steve (1997). Economic Growth and Financial Instability, Dissertation at the School of Economics. Sydney: The University of New South Wales. ISBN 978-94-007-2095-4.
|This economics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|