This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Truro, Cornwall, England|
|Products||Wind energy projects|
Ecogen is an English wind power energy project developer. It specialises in smaller projects (5-20MW) working with landowners to develop renewable forms of energy that benefit the local community.
Services provided include initial advice, environmental and financial assessment, planning application preparation, site design, and contract negotiation services as well as operating the finished wind farm.
Ecogen has its headquarters in Truro, Cornwall.
- Location: Doddington, Cambridgeshire'
- Phase 1: 3 turbines: Gamesa G80/2000 (power 2 000 kW, diameter 80 m); total nominal power 6,000 kW;
- Phase 2: 2 turbines: Repower MM82 (power 2 000 kW, diameter 82 m); total nominal power 4,000 kW.
- Location: Cambridgeshire;
- Five 2.05MW turbines; total nominal power: 10,000 kW
- Ecogen http://www.ecogen.co.uk/
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|