École supérieure de commerce et management
|Motto||Intégrité - Engagement - Curiosité - Humilité|
The ESCEM School of Business and Management was a business school in France. By September 1, 2016, ESCEM was incorporated by Sup de Co La Rochelle. With a yearly enrolment of about 2'600 business students, ESCEM awarded around 15 different qualifications from 2 year degrees to Masters level degrees.
Created in April 1998, ESCEM is the result of a merger between two business schools: ESC Tours and ESC Poitiers. Since the merger the ESCEM School of Business and Management has doubled its staff and its amenities. ESCEM has the AACSB accreditation. In 2012, it in turn merged into France Business School 
- ESCEM's Bachelor in Management 
- ESCEM's Bachelor of Arts in International Business (BAIB)
- ESCEM's Master in Management : Two years program (Master 1 and 2)taught in English or in French
- Dual award programs in collaboration with Greenwich University entirely taught in English:
- Single award program taught in English and/or in French
- International Management Program 
- Dual award programs in collaboration with the University of Poitiers
- Dual award programs in collaboration with Sherbrook University
- Executive MBA
- International MBA (I.MBA)
- Master Management : ESC Perspective - ESC GE
- Mastère in Business (MiB)
- "ESCEM: Ecole supérieure de commerce et de management". http://www.dimension-commerce.com. External link in
- "FNEGE website".
- "ESCEM Move On Net". http://www.moveonnet.eu. 12 March 2015. External link in
- "ESCEM MBA 24". http://www.mba24.com. External link in
- "AACSB ESCEM School of Business and management (Tours-Poitiers)". http://www.aacsb.edu. External link in
- Christine Lagoutte, « À quoi servent les fusions entre business schools ? », Le Figaro étudiant, 22 mai 2012 http://etudiant.lefigaro.fr/orientation/actus-et-conseils/detail/article/a-quoi-servent-les-fusions-entre-business-schools-138
- "France Business School : un projet ambitieux semé d'embûches - Educpros". letudiant.fr. Retrieved 2014-03-07.