|Edited by||Donald R. Strong (Editor-in-Chief)|
|1920 to present|
Ecology is a scientific journal that publishes research and synthesizes papers in the field of ecology. It was founded in 1920 as the continuation of Plant World, and is published by the Ecological Society of America. According to the Journal Citation Reports, it is currently ranked 15th out of 136 journals in the Ecology category.
- "Ecology Editors". Ecological Society of America. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "Ecology Mission & Scope". Ecological Society of America. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "ESA Online Journals - Ecology". Ecological Society of America. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "ESA journals -- Permission for republication". Ecological Society of America. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Ecology". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.
|This article about an ecology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.