- This article is about the academic journal. For the field of study, see Economic botany.
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Robert A. Voeks|
Economic Botany is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers all aspects of economic botany. The editor-in-chief is Robert A. Voeks (California State University, Fullerton). The journal was established in 1947 and is published by Springer Science+Business Media and the New York Botanical Garden Press on behalf of the Society for Economic Botany.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- EBSCO databases
- CAB International
- Academic OneFile
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences
- Current Index to Statistics
- Elsevier Biobase
- MLA International Bibliography
|This article about a botany journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.