Economic and Social Council
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Economic and Social Council might refer to:
- Economic, Social and Cultural Council, an advisory body of the African Union
- Economic and Social Council (Arab League), an institution of the Arab League that co-ordinates its economic integration
- Economic and Social Research Council, one of the seven Research Councils in the United Kingdom
- European Economic and Social Committee, a consultative body of the European Union
- French Economic, Social and Environmental Council, a consultative assembly
- Social-Economic Council, a major economic advisory council of the Dutch government
- United Nations Economic and Social Council, one of the principal organs of the United Nations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Economic and Social Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
(Admin note: This page is temporarily excluded from category:Disambiguation so that it may be converted without wp:MDC interference.)