Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Frank Cowell, Alex Michaelides, Kevin Sheedy, Peter Norman Sørensen|
Economica is a peer-reviewed academic journal of generalist economics published on behalf of the London School of Economics by Wiley-Blackwell. Established in 1921, it is currently edited by Frank Cowell (Managing Editor), Lena Edlund, Gianluca Benigno, Peter Norman Sørensen, and Amos Witztum (Book Reviews Editor).
Two very influential papers in economics were published in Economica and have inspired a lecture series held annually at the London School of Economics:
- Coase, R. H. (1937). "The Nature of the Firm". Economica 4 (16): 386–405. doi:10.1111/j.1468-0335.1937.tb00002.x.
- Phillips, A. W. (1958). "The Relation Between Unemployment and the Rate of Change of Money Wage Rates in the United Kingdom, 1861?1957". Economica 25 (100): 283–299. doi:10.1111/j.1468-0335.1958.tb00003.x.
Abstracting and indexing
- Coats, Alfred William (1993). The Sociology and Professionalization of Economics. Routledge. pp. 194–195. ISBN 0-415-06716-2. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- "Economica Lecture Series".
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Economics". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
|This article about a journal on economics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.