From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ectoplasm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ectoplasm may refer to:
- Ectoplasm (cell biology), the outer part of the cytoplasm
- Ectoplasm (paranormal), supposed physical substance that manifests as a result of energy
- Ectoplasm (radio show), BBC Radio 4 comedy series
- Ectoplasm, a cocktail with vodka
- Ectoplasm, the outer layer of soft tissue in foraminiferans
- Ectoplasm, condensation caused by a sudden drop in pressure, as in following the shock wave of a supersonic aircraft
- Ectoplasm, a technique for constructing component actions of supersymmetric field theories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ectoplasm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.