|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ed Hindson (born Edward Hindson on December 21, 1944) is an American Christian evangelist and current host of The King Is Coming, a syndicated television broadcast shown across the United States. Hindson has written more than twenty books that deal with Bible prophecy and the imminent return of Jesus. He is a professor of Old Testament studies and eschatology at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, and a frequent speaker on prophecy.
Hindson graduated from William Tyndale College in Farmington Hills, Michigan. He completed a DPhil at the University of South Africa and also holds a number of degrees such as an MA and ThD from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, ThM from Grace Theological Seminary and D Min from Westminster Theological Seminary.
Dr. Hindson was named Dean of Liberty University's School of Religion on November 20, 2013.http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?pid=18495&MID=106932
- Hindson, Ed; Dobson, Ed; Falwell, Jerry (1981). The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: The Resurgence of Conservative Christianity. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Publishing Group.
- ———; Dobson, Ed (1984). Fundamentalism Today. Sewall Company.
- ———; Dobson, Ed (1988). The Seduction of Power. Grand Rapids, MI: Fleming H Revell.
- ——— (1991). End Times, the Middle East, and the New World Order. Wheaton, IL: Victor Books.
- ——— (1997). Approaching Armageddon. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (1998). Is the Antichrist Alive and Well?: 10 Keys to His Identity. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (1999). Overcoming Life's Toughest Problems. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (1999). Earth's Final Hour. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (2000). Conquistando los Problemas Mas Dificiles de la Vida (Spanish edition of Overcoming Life's Toughest Problems (1999) ed.). Spanish House Inc.
- ——— (2003). God Is There in the Tough Times: Turning Your Disappointments into Hope. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (2003). Courageous Faith: Life Lessons From Old Testament Heroes. Chattanooga, TN: AMG Publishers.
"My greatest desire is to lift up Jesus Christ and proclaim His Gospel to the entire world."
|This biographical article about a notable person in connection with Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|