This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ed Hindson (born Edward Hindson on December 21, 1944) is an American Christian evangelist and current host of The King Is Coming, a syndicated television broadcast shown across the United States. Hindson has written more than twenty books that deal with Bible prophecy and the imminent return of Jesus. He is a professor of Old Testament studies and eschatology at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, and a frequent speaker on prophecy.
Hindson graduated from William Tyndale College in Farmington Hills, Michigan. He completed a DPhil at the University of South Africa and also holds a number of degrees such as an MA and ThD from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, ThM from Grace Theological Seminary and D Min from Westminster Theological Seminary.
Dr. Hindson was named Dean of Liberty University's School of Religion on November 20, 2013.http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?pid=18495&MID=106932
- Hindson, Ed; Dobson, Ed; Falwell, Jerry (1981). The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: The Resurgence of Conservative Christianity. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Publishing Group.
- ———; Dobson, Ed (1984). Fundamentalism Today. Sewall Company.
- ———; Dobson, Ed (1988). The Seduction of Power. Grand Rapids, MI: Fleming H Revell.
- ——— (1991). End Times, the Middle East, and the New World Order. Wheaton, IL: Victor Books.
- ——— (1997). Approaching Armageddon. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (1998). Is the Antichrist Alive and Well?: 10 Keys to His Identity. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (1999). Overcoming Life's Toughest Problems. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (1999). Earth's Final Hour. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (2000). Conquistando los Problemas Mas Dificiles de la Vida (Spanish edition of Overcoming Life's Toughest Problems (1999) ed.). Spanish House Inc.
- ——— (2003). God Is There in the Tough Times: Turning Your Disappointments into Hope. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
- ——— (2003). Courageous Faith: Life Lessons From Old Testament Heroes. Chattanooga, TN: AMG Publishers.
"My greatest desire is to lift up Jesus Christ and proclaim His Gospel to the entire world."
|This biographical article about a notable person in connection with Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|