This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Television producer and writer|
Ed Redlich is an American television producer and writer. He was the executive producer for Without a Trace, for which he wrote 5 episodes, as well as the executive producer for Shark starring James Woods. He created the television series Unforgettable and most recently was an Executive Producer on the CBS series SEAL Team. His drama pilot Ways and Means is co-written with Mike Murphy, and starring Patrick Dempsey, was ordered to production by CBS on February 3, 2020.
Redlich is the son of former NYU Law professor and Dean Norman Redlich and pediatrician Evelyn Grobow. His has two sister, Bonny Redlich and Carrie A. Redlich, Professor of Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine. Redlich's wife, Sarah Timberman is also in the television business and has produced several shows, including Elementary, Justified, Masters of Sex, and Unbelievable. . Redlich graduated from Harvard University and New York University School of Law.
Redlich got his first job in the entertainment business in 1992 as an executive story editor in the series The Round Table. He then went on to write the television movie Ebbie in 1995, following which he became the executive creative consultant for the TV show Strangers. He then went on to write with David E. Kelley for, and later produce, The Practice, for which he won an Emmy. He then moved to the program Felicity for which he wrote and produced. He also acted in one episode. He then wrote and produced for Watching the Detectives, followed by his stints with Without a Trace, Shark, Unforgettable and SEAL Team.
|1987||The Twilight Zone||No||Yes||No||Yes||CBS|
|1990||Deadly Nightmares||No||Yes||No||No||HBO |
|1999||Jack & Jill||No||Yes||No||No|
|2002–2005||Without a Trace||No||Yes||Yes||No||CBS|
|TBA||Ways & Means||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
- "ION Television to Air All Seven Seasons of Without a Trace". BroadwayWorld.com. June 14, 2010. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- "CBS bites into 'Shark' with a full season". The Hollywood Reporter. October 21, 2006. Archived from the original on September 15, 2007. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- Stowe reporter: "Leading lawyer dies; had home in region" June 16, 2011
- Norman Redlich, Ex-Dean of N.Y.U. Law School, Dies at 85. The New York Times
- "A feast for culture vultures". The Jerusalem Post. June 18, 2010. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- "HRTS Officers". Hollywood Radio and Television Society. Archived from the original on November 19, 2010. Retrieved November 18, 2010.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 4, 2020). "Patrick Dempsey To Star In CBS Political Drama Pilot 'Ways & Means' From Ed Redlich, Mike Murphy & PatMa". Deadline. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|