Ed Sanders (actor)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Edward William Sanders
4 February 1993
East Sussex, England
|Other names||Edward Sanders, Eddy Atlantis|
|Occupation||Actor, Record producer, Songwriter|
|Height||6ft (approx. 182cm)|
|Awards||Sierra Award for Youth in Film, PFCS Award for Best Performance by a Youth,|
Edward William "Ed" Sanders (born 4 February 1993) is an English actor and singer and record producer. He is best known for his performance as Tobias Ragg in the 2007 film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. He was also featured on the film's soundtrack. He also appeared in the award-winning historical adventure drama film Hugo in 2011 where he was part of the ensemble.
Sanders was educated at Copthorne Preparatory School and sat his GCSE Exams at Ardingly College. He then moved up to London and continued his education part-time at Kensington and Chelsea College whilst working as an apprentice in recording studios across London.
After starting his career in the film industry, Edward Sanders (aka Eddy Atlantis) spent his teenage years learning and working in London's east end recording studios with a diverse range of artists.
Over the past six years, he has been writing and producing for artists such as Raye, Tamera Foster, Caitlyn Scarlett, J$tash and Jelani Blackman amongst others.
On 31st March 2015 Eddy signed a global publishing deal with Imagem Music UK. Kim Frankiewicz, Imagem Music UK managing director, said: ‘Eddy is a unique artist who has really captured something special in the way he writes and produces. We’ve had an eye on him for quite some time, so are thrilled be his publisher and look forward to a very bright future.’ 
Awards and nominations
- Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards - Critics Choice Award for Best Young Actor for his role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) (nominated)
- Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards 2007 - Sierra Award for Youth in Film - Male for his role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) (won)
- Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards 2007- PFCS Award for Best Performance by a Youth in a Lead or Supporting Role - Male for his role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) (won)
- Young Artist Award 2008 - Best Performance of a Supporting Young Actor in a feature film - Comedy or Musical for his role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2008) (nominated)
- Stayton, Jonathan (2006-01-24). "Child star of Sweeney Todd barber film takes short cut to fame". Brighton: The Argus. Retrieved 2008-02-14.
- "Imagem signs new publishing deal with Eddy Atlantis - M Magazine". 2016-03-31. Retrieved 2016-09-04.
- "Best Young Actor". Critics' Choice Awards. VH1. Retrieved 2008-02-03.
- "LVFCS Sierra Award winners 2007". Las Vegas Film Critics Society. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- Maxwell, Erin (2007-12-19). "Phoenix critics adore 'Old Men'". Variety. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- "29th Annual Young Artist Awards/Special Awards". Retrieved 2009-01-12.