Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up edam or Edam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Edam may refer to:
- Edam cheese
- Edam, Netherlands, a town in Edam-Volendam, after which the cheese is named.
- Edam, Saskatchewan, a village in Canada
- Evernote Data Access and Management (EDAM) is a protocol for exchanging Evernote data with the Evernote service.
- Electronic dance music, Edam is used as soubriquet for the music genre Electronic Dance Music.
- SS Edam, the name of several Holland America Line vessels.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.