Edasseri Govindan Nair
Edasseri Govindan Nair (Malayalam: ഇടശ്ശേരി ഗോവിന്ദൻ നായർ; 23 December 1906 – 16 October 1974) was a prominent Indian poet from kuttippuram,in malappuram, Kerala who wrote in his native Malayalam tongue. His works include 19 books and over 300 poems in 10 anthologies, 6 books of plays and a collection of essays.
- Government of Madras Award for the play Koottukrishi
- Government of Madras Award for the collection of poems called Puthan Kalavum Arivalum
- Kerala Sahithya Academy Award for the collection of poems Oru Pidi Nellikka – 1969
- Sahitya Academy Award (New Delhi) for the collection of poems Kavile Pattu – 1970
- Kumaran Asan Prize (posthumously given) for the collection of poems Anthithiri – 1979
- Kavile Pattu
- karutha chettichikal
- Puthan kalavum Arivalum
- Oru pidi Nellikka
- Nellukuthukari Paruvinte katha
- Ambadiyilekku veendum
- Kunkuma Prabhatam
- Kuttipuram palam
- Ange Veetileku
- Kendra kala Samithy- President
- Krishna Panikkar Vayana Sala- Founder
- Sahithya Pravarthaka Sahakarana Sangham- Member of the Board of Directors
- Kerala Sahithya Akademy- Member, General Council
- Sangeetha Nataka Academy- Member, General council
- Samstha Kerala Sahithya parishad- Member
- Kerala Sahithya Samithy- President.
- "A biographical sketch of Edasseri Govindan Nair". www.edasseri.org.