|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Edathirinji is a fast-growing village in Padiyoor Grama Panchayath just 4 km west of Irinjalakuda Municipality in Thrissur district connected to both NH 47 and NH 17 highway. Govt. has recently notified the road connected to both highways as State Highway. Though the main source of living in this small hamlet is agriculture, it is indeed a great honour to mention that a large chunck of people are abroad especially middle east, earning the much sought after foreign exchange for India. You can rest be assured that there is no polarisation of religion in this village and all the communities live in harmony with the Churches, Temples and Mosques all situated 2 km radius. With co-operative bank and a reputed private bank, this village also boasts of youth organizations who regularly strive for the betterment of the people socially and culturally, not to mention of the freedom fighters who have laid their lives for India's freedom. With a government veterinary hospital, Krishi Bhavan and the always flowing "Shanmugam Kanal", Edathirinji is a paradise of verdant greenery
Visit The Official Website Of Edathirinji 
- Edathirinji Pappathumuri Residence Association (EPRA)
Official Website of Edathirinji Pappathumuri Residence Association - EPRA 
- Edathirinji Welfare Association (EWA), U.A.E.
Visit the Official Website of Edathirinji Welfare Association - EWA 
- HDPS Higher Secondary School
- St.Mary's Lower Primary School
- R I Lower Primary School
- Sree Edachali Bhuvaneswari temple
- Sree Sivakumareswara Temple
- Pothani Siva Temple
- Ayyankuzhi Sree Dharma Sastha Temple
- Korath Sree Bhagavathi Temple
- Kavalloor Family Temple
- Annapoornesery temple chettiyal
- Sree Darmadevi Thekkethalakkal family temple Chettiyal
- Anakkathiparambil Vishnumaaya Rudhiramaala temple
- Ponnampully Sree Subrahmanniya swami temple marotikal.
- kollamparambil sree vishnumaya temple
- Elinjikottil sree bhadrakali temple
1. Edathirinji Juma Masjid
2 km from chettiyaal centre in Kattoor Road. The juma mazjid called Muhiyuddeen juma mazjid is one of the oldest mosques in thrissur with a calm kabarsthaan and cool Islamic culture. The mazjid is symbol of communal harmony for all Edathirinji people.
The mazjid is the door to the kaattoor thekkum paada shekharam and always giving blessings to the agriculturist and all fisherman around the padashekharam
2. Edathirinji Centre Juma mazjid
1 km north from Edathirinji post office jn.
- Edathirinji Co-Operative Bank
- Federal Bank
- South Indian Bank Ltd.
- State Bank of Travancore
- Edathirinji Official Website
Visit www.edathirinji.com Edathirinji.Com - The Official Website Of Edathirinji - Since 2002
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 8 December 2008. Retrieved 10 December 2008.