|Elevation||792 m (2,598 ft)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Telephone Code||+91 4935|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KL|
|Vehicle registration||KL-12(Wayanad RTO), KL-72 (Mananthavady Sub-RTO)|
|Coastline||0 kilometres (0 mi)|
- Kalyanathum Palil Dargah
- St.George Church, Kallody
- Hidayath Madrasa
- St.Sebastians Church
- Holy face school
- Venmani school
Towns in the Panchayath
The following little towns are part of Edavaka panchayath jurisdiction.
- Nalam Mile
- Rande Nalu or Chundamukku
Every Friday and Tuesday, a cattle market conducted in the village. The Panchayath has built an expensive wallless building for this purpose.
Edavaka village is very near Mananthavady town. The Periya ghat road connects Mananthavady to Kannur and Thalassery. The Thamarassery mountain road connects Calicut with Kalpetta. The Kuttiady mountain road connects Vatakara with Kalpetta and Mananthavady. The Palchuram mountain road connects Kannur and Iritty with Mananthavady. The road from Nilambur to Ooty is also connected to Wayanad through the village of Meppadi.
- "Regional Transport Offices, Kerala". Retrieved 2015-07-13.
- "Sub Regional Transport Offices, Kerala". Retrieved 2015-07-13.
- "Codes for the Representation of Names of Languages". Retrieved 2015-07-14.
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Archived from the original on 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2015-07-13.
- "The Official Web Portal, the Government of Kerala". Retrieved 2015-07-13.
|This article related to a location in Wayanad district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|