Cibrian in 2009
|Born||Edward Carl Cibrian
June 16, 1973
Burbank, California, United States
|Spouse(s)||Brandi Glanville (m. 2001; div. 2010)
LeAnn Rimes (m. 2011)
Edward Carl "Eddie" Cibrian (// SIB-ree-ən; born June 16, 1973) is an American actor. He is best known for his television role as Cole Deschanel on Sunset Beach, which gained popularity for the actor in the 1990s. He has also appeared in multiple films and as a cast member in several other television series, filling such roles as Russell Varon in Invasion, Jimmy Doherty on Third Watch and Jesse Cardoza in CSI: Miami.
Early life and career
Cibrian starred in The Young and the Restless as Matt Clark, Baywatch Nights as Griff Walker, Sunset Beach as Cole Deschanel, CSI: Miami as Jesse Cardoza, Third Watch as womanizing New York City firefighter Jimmy Doherty, Tilt as rising poker star Eddie Towne, and Invasion as Everglades park ranger Russell Varon. He also guest-starred in Saved by the Bell: The College Years, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Criminal Minds, and Beverly Hills, 90210. His movie credits include Living Out Loud (1998), But I'm a Cheerleader (1999), and The Cave (2005).
In 2006, Cibrian joined the cast of the Fox series Vanished midway through the season. The series was canceled after nine of the thirteen episodes produced were aired with subsequent episodes released via Myspace. The following year, he was cast as Jason Austin in the unaired pilot of Football Wives, the ABC remake of the British drama Footballers Wives.
Cibrian has had guest spots on Samantha Who?, Dirty Sexy Money, and Ugly Betty. In 2009, he joined the cast of CSI: Miami as an officer from the Hollywood division who joins Horatio's team in Miami. His contract was not picked up for the 2010–11 season.
In March 2011, Cibrian was cast as the lead in the NBC pilot for The Playboy Club, a TV series set at the first Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. In early October 2011, The Playboy Club was canceled by NBC after three episodes due to low ratings.
In May 2001, Cibrian married Brandi Glanville, a former model and reality television star. Cibrian and Glanville have two sons, Mason and Jake. The couple separated in July 2009 when it was revealed Eddie had an affair with former country music star LeAnn Rimes. Their divorce was finalized on September 30, 2010. The circumstances surround the affair and divorce were a part of Brandi's New York Times bestseller book "Drinking and Tweeting". 
On December 27, 2010, it was announced that Cibrian was engaged to LeAnn Rimes.  They appeared together in the 2009 movie "Nora Roberts' Northern Lights". The couple wed on April 22, 2011 at a private home in California.
|1998||Living Out Loud||The Masseur|
|1999||But I'm a Cheerleader||Rock|
|2000||In the Beginning||Joseph|
|2001||Say It Isn't So||Jack Mitchelson|
|2005||Cave, TheThe Cave||Tyler McAllister|
|2009||Not Easily Broken||Brock Houseman|
|2010||Healing Hands aka Working Miracles||Buddy|
|2013||The Best Man Holiday||Brian McDonald|
|2013||Playing Father||Clay Allen|
|2014||Tyler Perry's The Single Moms Club||Santos|
|1993||Saved by the Bell: The College Years||Janitor||1 episode|
|1994–1996||Young and the Restless, TheThe Young and the Restless||Matt Clark||Regular role, 486 episodes|
|1995||CBS Schoolbreak Special||Tough guy||1 episode|
|1996||Beverly Hills, 90210||Casey Watkins||1 episode|
|1996||Sabrina, the Teenage Witch||Darryl and himself||2 episodes|
|1996–1997||Baywatch Nights||Griff Walker||Main role, 26 episodes|
|1997–1999||Sunset Beach||Cole Deschanel/Cole St.John||Regular role, 369 episodes|
|1998||Sunset Beach: Shockwave||Cole Deschanel||Television film|
|1998||Logan's War: Bound by Honor||Logan Fallon||Television film|
|1999–2005||Third Watch||Jimmy Doherty||Main role, 101 episodes|
|2000||In the Beginning||Joseph||Television film|
|2001||Citizen Baines||Curtis Daniel||1 episode|
|2003||Street Lawyer, TheThe Street Lawyer||Michael Brock||Unsold pilot|
|2005||Tilt||Edward "Eddie" Towne||Main role, 9 episodes|
|2005–2006||Invasion||Russell Varon||Main role, 22 episodes|
|2006||Vanished||Agent Daniel Lucas||Main role, 7 episodes|
|2007||Football Wives||Jason Austin||Unaired pilot|
|2007||Criminal Minds||Joe Smith||1 episode|
|2007||Dirty Sexy Money||Sebastian Fleet||1 episode|
|2007||Samantha Who?||Kevin||2 episodes|
|2008||Ugly Betty||Coach Diaz||Recurring role, 7 episodes|
|2008||Starter Wife, TheThe Starter Wife||Detective Eddie La Roche||3 episodes|
|2009||Northern Lights||Nate Burns||Television film|
|2009||Washington Field||SA Tommy Diaz||Television pilot|
|2009–2010||CSI: Miami||Jesse Cardoza||Main role (season 8), 25 episodes|
|2010||Healing Hands||Buddy Hoyt||Television film|
|2010||Chase||Bounty Hunter Ben Crowley||3 episodes|
|2011||Playboy Club, TheThe Playboy Club||Nick Dalton||7 episodes|
|2012||Rizzoli & Isles||Dennis Rockmond||2 episodes|
|2012||Perry's For Better or Worse, TylerTyler Perry's For Better or Worse||Chris||3 episodes|
|2012||Hot in Cleveland||(Fireman) Sean||2 episodes|
|2013||Notes From Dad||Clay Allen||Television film|
|2014||LeAnn & Eddie||Himself||Reality television series (VH1)|
|2015–2016||Baby Daddy||Ross||4 episodes|
|2016||Rosewood||Aaron Slade||Main role (season 2)|
|1998||Soap Opera Digest Awards||Outstanding Younger Leading Actor||Sunset Beach||Nominated|
|1999||Soap Opera Digest Awards||Hottest Male Star||Sunset Beach||Nominated|
|2000||ALMA Award||Emerging Actor in a Drama Series||Third Watch||Nominated|
|2002||ALMA Award||Outstanding Actor in a Television Series||Third Watch||Nominated|
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905–1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California
- Eddie Cibrian Biography (1973–)
- Keck, William (April 23, 2008). "'Betty' spices up its salon, stories and guest stars". usatoday.com. Retrieved May 1, 2010.
- Bellino, Damian (July 17, 2014). "Throwback To Eddie Cibrian's Boy Band Days". Vh1 Blog. Retrieved July 18, 2014.
- Ausiello, Michael (October 4, 2006). "Find Out Why Gale Harold Vanished!". tvguide.com. Retrieved November 21, 2009.
- Adalain, Josef (November 16, 2006). "Fox extends 'Death's' life". variety.com. Retrieved November 21, 2009.
- Ausiello, Michael (September 27, 2007). "Exclusive: Samantha Who? Snags Eddie Cibrian, Lost's Sanchez". tvguide.com. Retrieved November 21, 2009.
- Matt Mitovich (June 24, 2009). "CSI: Miami Gets Hotter as Eddie Cibrian Joins Cast". TV Guide Online. Retrieved June 25, 2009.
- Ausiello, Michael (June 17, 2010). "Scoop: 'CSI: Miami' cuts Eddie Cibrian". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 19, 2010. Retrieved June 17, 2010.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 11, 2011). "Pilot Scoop: Eddie Cibrian Scores Playboy Lead". TV Line.
- "NBC cancels controversial 'Playboy Club'". Entertainment Weekly. October 4, 2011. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- Chiu, Alexis (August 29, 2009). "Eddie Cibrian Is 'Committed to Being a Devoted Father'". people.com. Retrieved August 28, 2009.
- "Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville Officially Divorced". Us Weekly. October 1, 2010.
- "LeAnn Rimes Engaged to Eddie Cibrian". Billboard. Retrieved December 27, 2010.
- "LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Are Married!". People. Retrieved April 23, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eddie Cibrian.|