Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark
|Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark|
|Location||Knox Township, Ohio|
|Elevation AMSL||1,084 ft / 330.4 m|
Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark (FAA LID: 1G8), is a privately owned airport near Toronto, Ohio, U.S., part of the Pittsburgh Combined Statistical Area. The airport opened in December 1937. Twenty-two aircraft are reported as being based at the airport; approximately 2,850 aircraft movements per year take place.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 1G8 ( PDF), effective 2008-02-14
- "Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark". Frederick, MD: Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Giannamore, Paul (September 3, 2009). "FAA Posts G-20 Flight Restrictions". Wheeling News-Register. Wheeling, WV. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- Resources for this airport:
- Pittsburgh G 20 restrictions
|This article about an airport in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|