Eddie Matos (actor)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
July 18, 1978
San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Years active||1999 ─ present|
After a few guest appearances in various prime-time shows, Matos originated the role of Ricky Garza on ABC's daytime soap opera Port Charles. After the show was canceled in 2003, Matos continued to do guest appearances, before landing the role of Professor Pete Marquez on ABC's General Hospital. Matos recurred on General Hospital from September 2006 until early 2007. Matos went on to star in the CBS series Cane, alongside Jimmy Smits, Hector Elizondo, and Rita Moreno. He also guest starred on the Fox hit medical drama House M.D.
Eddie Matos joined the cast of All My Children in 2010, playing the role of Reverend Ricky Torres.
He graduated from the University of Miami and is a huge Hurricanes Fan.
- Clueless (TV series) (Tyler – 1999) credited as Thomas Caron
- The Bold and the Beautiful (Charlie Espinada – 2001)
- Wanderlust (Drowned Sailor – 2001)
- All About Us (TV series) (Steven Castelli – 2001)
- Port Charles (Ricky Garza – 2001–2003)
- Tru Calling (Charlie – 2004)
- Charmed (Paramedic Garcia – 2004)
- Women in Law (James – 2006)
- In Justice (Cruz Salgado – 2006)
- Pepper Dennis (Marcus – 2006)
- General Hospital (Pete Marquez – 2006–2007)
- Cane (Henry Duque – 2007–2008)
- House (Felipe – 2010)
- All My Children (Rev. Ricky Torres - 2010-2011)
- Psych (Lordan - 2013)
- Finding Carter (Kyle - 2014)
- Matos was in a three-person band called "23 Link Chain", in which he played drums.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2010)|