Eddie Powers Memorial Trophy
|Eddie Powers Memorial Trophy|
|Given for||Top point scorer in OHL|
|Most recent||Aaron Luchuk|
The Eddie Powers Memorial Trophy is awarded annually by the Ontario Hockey League to the player scoring the most points in the regular season. The trophy was donated by the Toronto Marlboro Athletic Club in memory of athlete and coach Eddie Powers. It was first awarded in the 1945–46 OHA season. The Ontario Hockey League had retroactively recognized winners dating back to the 1933–34 OHA season. The winner of the Eddie Powers Memorial Trophy may also win the CHL Top Scorer Award.
List of winners of the Eddie Powers Memorial Trophy.
- Blue background denotes also won CHL Top Scorer Award.
- Jean Béliveau Trophy – Quebec Major Junior Hockey League top scorer
- Bob Clarke Trophy – Western Hockey League top scorer
- List of Canadian Hockey League awards
- "OHL Awards". Ontario Hockey League. Canadian Hockey League. Retrieved 2017-12-24.