30 January 1968|
Aarle-Rixtel, the Netherlands
Eddy Bouwmans (born 30 January 1968 in Aarle-Rixtel) is a Dutch former road bicycle racer. Bouwmans won the young rider classification in the 1992 Tour de France.
In 2013 Bouwmans admitted to having used testosterone and cortisone as a professional rider. He also admitted to have had three injections of EPO in 1994.
- 14th, Overall, Tour de France
- young rider classification
- 1st, Classique des Alpes
- 1st, Stage 4, Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré
- 1st, Stage 1, Critérium International
- 1st, Stage 3, Tour du Limousin
- 1st, Overall, Teleflex Tour