Eddy van Hijum
Yde Johan (Eddy) van Hijum (born April 17, 1972 in Delft) is a Dutch politician. As a member of the Christian Democratic Appeal (Christen-Democratisch Appèl) he was an MP from September 2, 2003 till November 11, 2014. He focused on matters of social security, income policy, dismissal law, labor participation policy and day care. Since November 12, 2014 he has been a member of the Gedeputeerde Staten of the province of Overijssel. He holds the portfolio of Economy, Energy and Innovation. In the House of Representatives he was replaced by Martijn van Helvert. He served in the States of Overijssel from 26 March 2015 to 20 May 2015.
- "Eddy Van Hijum gedeputeerde Economie, Energie en Innovatie" (in Dutch). Province of Overijssel. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Martijn van Helvert nieuw Tweede Kamerlid voor het CDA" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. 12 November 2014. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Dr. Y.J. (Eddy) van Hijum" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Lintje voor vertrekkend CDA-Kamerlid Eddy van Hijum" (in Dutch). House of Representatives. 11 November 2014. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- (Dutch) Parlement.com biography
|This article about a Dutch Christian Democratic Appeal politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|