Eden Park, London
Shops alongside Upper Elmers End Road in Eden Park
|Population||15,892 (2011 Census.Kelsey and Eden Park Ward)|
|OS grid reference|
|Ceremonial county||Greater London|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Eden Park railway station serves the area with services to London Charing Cross, London Cannon Street and Hayes. Eden Park is served by three Transport for London buses. The 194 to Lower Sydenham via Beckenham and to West Croydon via Shirley, the 356 to Upper Sydenham via Elmers End and to Shirley, and the 358 to Crystal Palace via Beckenham and to Orpington via Bromley.
- Langley Park Primary School
- Langley Park School for Boys
- Langley Park School for Girls
- Marian Vian Primary School
- Eden Park High School
- Unicorn Primary School
- "Bromley Ward population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
|This London location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|