Eden Studios, Inc.
|Industry||Role-playing game publisher|
|Founded||July 4, 1997|
|Headquarters||Albany, New York, United States|
Number of locations
|George Vasilakos, M. Alexander Jurkat, C.J. Carella, Alexandros Vasilakos|
|Products||Conspiracy X, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, CJ Carella's WitchCraft|
Eden Studios, Inc. is an American role-playing game publisher founded in 1996 by George Vasilakos, M. Alexander Jurkat, and Ed Healy. Currently run by Mr. Vasilakos, Eden Studios is best known for Conspiracy X, the Buffyverse role-playing games, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, CJ Carella's WitchCraft and most recently for the City of Heroes Roleplaying Game, an unreleased adaptation of Cryptic Studios' MMORPG City of Heroes.
- Abduction: The Card Game
- Adventure Maximus
- All Flesh Must Be Eaten
- Angel (Origins Award winner for Roleplaying Game of 2003) and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
- Armageddon: The End Times
- Army of Darkness
- Beyond Human
- Conspiracy X
- Eden Studios Presents (Unisystem)
- Ghosts of Albion Roleplaying Game, based on the Ghosts of Albion property
- Odyssey (d20 system)
- Rail Empires: Iron Dragon
- Terra Primate
- CJ Carella's WitchCraft
- Prometheus Unwound, Matt Forbeck (Origins Award winner for Best Game Related Short Work 2001)
- Book of Final Flesh (Origins Award winner for Long Fiction 2003)
- Bruno, Mark (November 20, 2003). "Licensed to Produce 5 (Interview with M. Alexander Jurkat)". GamingReport.com. Retrieved 2007-10-10.
- "Origins Award Winners for 2003". Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design. Archived from the original on 2008-01-06. Retrieved 2007-10-06.
- Wiegel, Kurt. "Game Geeks ep #15 Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG 2.0". Retrieved 2007-10-01. Game Geeks Video review of Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG
- Wiegel, Kurt. "Game Geeks ep #27 Army of Darkness". Retrieved 2007-10-01. Game Geeks Video review of Army of Darkness
- Wiegel, Kurt. "Game Geeks ep #15 Conspiracy X 2.0". Retrieved 2007-10-01. Game Geeks Video review of Conspiracy X 2.0
- "Origins Award Winners for 2001". Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design. Archived from the original on 2008-02-02.
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
|This role-playing game related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|