Eden Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eden Township
Township
CountryUnited States
StateNorth Dakota
CountyWalsh County
Area
 • Total35.8 sq mi (92.722 km2)
 • Land35.8 sq mi (92.722 km2)
 • Water0 sq mi (0 km2)
Population
 • Total56 [1]
Time zoneUTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST)UTC-5 (CDT)

Eden Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 44.6% (25) of the population are male, and the other 55.4% (31) are female.[1]

References[edit]

  1. ^ a b "Eden township, Walsh County, North Dakota (ND)". City Data. Retrieved February 13, 2015.

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°14′18″N 97°42′32″W / 48.2383°N 97.7089°W / 48.2383; -97.7089