Edford Township, Henry County, Illinois
Location in Henry County
Henry County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||27.38 sq mi (70.9 km2)|
|• Land||27.32 sq mi (70.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.18%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||24.4/sq mi (9.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61241, 61254|
|GNIS feature ID||0428940|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 27.38 square miles (70.9 km2), of which 27.32 square miles (70.8 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.18%) is water.
- Green River at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Hanna Township (north)
- Geneseo Township (east)
- Osco Township (south)
- Western Township (southwest)
- Colona Township (west)
The township contains Edford Cemetery.
- Hennepin Canal Parkway State Park (west quarter)
- Geneseo Community Unit School District 228
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 71
- State Senate District 36
- "Edford Township, Henry County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|Colona Township||Geneseo Township|
|Western Township||Osco Township|