From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edgar is a masculine given name that may also be a family name.
Edgar or Edgars may also refer to:
- Edgar, California, a community in the United States
- Edgar, Nebraska, a city in the United States
- Edgars, New Jersey, a community in the United States
- Edgar, Ontario, a ghost town in Canada
- Edgar, West Virginia
- Edgar, Wisconsin, a village in the United States
- Edgar County, Illinois, a county in the United States
- Edgar Township (disambiguation), multiple places
Arts and entertainment
- Edgar (opera), an opera by Giacomo Puccini
- Edgar Award, an award presented yearly by the Mystery Writers of America
- edgar, a play by David Grimm
- Edgar, a song by Jean Leloup
- Edgar (Trio) group on AGT competition with Nikki Edgar nee Nikki Leonti
- EDGAR, a filing format system of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Edgars (name), the Latvian language cognate of the English name
- Edgars, a chain of department stores in South Africa owned by Edcon Limited
- HMS Edgar, multiple ships of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- Edgar-class cruiser, a nine-ship class of protected cruiser built around 1891 for the Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edgar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.