|Full name||Edgar Bernhardt|
|Date of birth||30 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Novopavlovka, Kirghiz SSR, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2006–2007||Eintracht Braunschweig II||26||(3)|
|2008–2009||VfL Osnabrück II||24||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 6 February 2018
He made his debut on the professional league level in the Eerste Divisie for FC Emmen on 10 August 2007, when he came on as a substitute in the 55th minute in a game against Go Ahead Eagles. He returned to VfL Osnabrück on 30 June 2008 and signed on 8 June 2009 a contract with Wuppertaler SV Borussia.
He was called up in May 2015 by Aleksandr Krestinin to represent Kyrgyzstan national football team in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers against Bangladesh and Australia. Bernhardt scored his first international goal in his debut against Bangladesh with a penalty kick, helping his side to win 3–1 in Dhaka.
|Kyrgyzstan national team|
Statistics accurate as of match played 14 November 2017
- Scores and results list Kyrgyzstan's goal tally first.
|1.||11 June 2015||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh||Bangladesh||
||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Edgar Bernhardt" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "Edgar Bernhardt". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.
- Edgar Bernhardt nowym piłkarzem GKS Tychy‚ gkstychy.info, 18 January 2018
- "Bangladesh suffer 1-3 defeat against Kyrgyzstan". thedailynewnation.com. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "Kirgisischer Nationalspieler kickt in Rödinghausen" (in German). nw.de. Retrieved 18 June 2017.