This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (June 2018)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Enterprise software |
|Headquarters||Reston, Virginia, USA|
Edge Technologies, Inc. is an American software company, focusing on the integration of secure web applications. Edge provides software products and enterprise services to corporations and government agencies. Edge was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia. In 2017, the company was acquired by Lotus Innovations Fund.
- Founded in 1993
- Corporate headquarters located in Reston, Virginia
- The company sells its products worldwide through a direct sales force, distributors, value-added resellers and system integrators.
- Holds a technology patent awarded in 2007 for "Secure Portal-Based Information Display and Consolidation Technology"
- Developed enVision, the first software product to provide a web interface for HP Openview and Network Node Manager.
- (Released in 2000) enPortal is a secure, integration Web portal. It lets service providers or large enterprise customers view data from disparate network-management systems through a single Web interface. The enPortal customer base is primarily corporations and government agencies which use network management applications. enPortal offers prepackaged Product Integration Modules (PIMs). PIMs provide pre-built integration with commonly used applications, including products from Concord Communications, Hewlett-Packard, InfoVista, IBM/Tivoli Netcool, and Remedy. Single Sign-On allows the user to log into enPortal, which then automatically logs into all of the other applications integrated into the portal. The software also can automate workflow, normalize and correlate events, and take action based on user-defined rules.
- (Released in 2008) AppBoard is a data integration/data visualization platform that allows for the rapid development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard consists of a series of Data Adapters, Widgets, and a dashboard Builder. In 2012, Edge released mobile versions of the AppBoard client for Android and iOS in conjunction with the version 2.2 release of AppBoard.
- (Released in 2017) edgeSuite is a data integration and data visualization platform that aims to provide efficient development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. edgeCore allows to connect, visualize, and interact with data in a user-friendly manner. edgeWeb allows to integrate web-based interfaces. It is multi-platform.
- "Lotus Innovations Acquires Edge Technologies, Inc". PRWeb. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- "New Monitoring Products Keep Service Providers In Mind". InformationWeek. Archived from the original on 2012-10-17. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- "Vendors Look to Pool Management Data". NetworkWorld. Retrieved 2017-02-20.