Edgemont, Riverside County, California
|Elevation||1,554 ft (474 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (PST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
Edgemont is located in Moreno Valley, California in Riverside County, California. The coordinates are 33.510N, −117.14W, the elevation is 1,564 feet, and it is in the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8, UTC-7 in the summer).
It was originally named Rose Arbor, and it was subdivided for poultry ranches in 1923.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Edgemont, California. Retrieved on 2008-07-10.
- "Edgemont CA". ZIP Code Lookup. Archived from the original on 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2008-07-10.
- "Edgemont Populated Place Profile / Riverside County, California Data". California.HomeTownLocator.com. Retrieved January 21, 2018.
- "Edgemont, CA - Edgemont, California Map & Directions - MapQuest". www.MapQuest.com. Retrieved January 21, 2018.
- "Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved January 21, 2018.
- Durham, David L. (2001). Place-Names of California's Desert Counties. Clovis, CA: World Dancer Press. p. 56. ISBN 1-884995-31-4.
|This Riverside County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|