Edgewood Plantation (Leon County, Florida)
Edgewood Plantation was located in the general area of Bradfordville near Thomas Anderson Bradford's Walnut Hill Plantation, and Edward Bradford's Pine Hill Plantation, and Richard H. Bradford's Water Oak Plantation.
The Leon County Florida 1860 Agricultural Census shows that Edgewood Plantation had the following:
- Improved Land: unknown
- Unimproved Land: unknown
- Cash value of plantation: unknown
- Cash value of farm implements/machinery: $75
- Cash value of farm animals: $870
- Number of slaves: N/A
- Bushels of corn: N/A
- Bales of cotton: N/A
- Rootsweb Plantations
- Largest Slaveholders from 1860 Slave Census Schedules
- Paisley, Clifton; From Cotton To Quail, University of Florida Press, c1968.
|This article about a location in Leon County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a plantation in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|