From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ediacara can refer to several things:
- Ediacara, South Australia, a locality in South Australia
- The Ediacara Hills, a small outlier of the Flinders Ranges in South Australia.
- Ediacara Conservation Park, South Australia
- The Ediacaran geological time period, named after the range.
- The Ediacaran biota, the oldest known complex multicellular life.
- See also Ediacaria, a fossil of unknown classification.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ediacara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.