This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Edig@s is an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standard for the buying, selling, transporting and storage of gas. It is derived from the UN EDIFACT standard, of which it is an official subset. Edig@s is used almost exclusively in Europe, particularly France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and Scandinavia. Edig@s nominations are either optional or the prime method of nomination to the majority of gas networks in western Europe. Edig@s member networks include, amongst others, Fluxys, GTS, GRTGaz, Gassco and TIGF. In addition several shippers use Edig@s to handle nominations internally. The majority of gas shippers in those markets use "ENOM", a commercially available Edig@s messaging system developed by Gas Management Services Ltd. or "Cosmos", developed by [EGSSIS].
Another market spread, commercial Dutch software system used for Oil and Gas trading and nominations is Ensys.
Other EDI Standards for Gas Trading
5. Www.egssis.com , software
- Edigas.org, Edigas member list.
- GMSL, GMSL software.
- Ensys - Energy Nomination System, software to handle Edig@s messaging developed by Raster.
- http://www.edigas.org/ is the official Edig@s website
- http://www.gmsl.co.uk/ is the website of Gas Management Services Ltd, developers of ENOM+ Edigas messaging system
- http://www.ensysmessaging.com/ is the website of Ensys - Energy Nomination System
|This article about energy, its collection, its distribution, or its uses is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|