|Full name||Edimar Curitiba Fraga|
|Date of birth||21 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Iconha, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2006||→ Guarani (loan)||1||(0)|
|2007–2008||→ Tupi (loan)||13||(1)|
|2008||→ Ipatinga (loan)||5||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Braga (loan)||3||(1)|
|2011–2012||→ Skoda Xanthi (loan)||25||(2)|
|2012–2013||→ Rio Ave (loan)||28||(2)|
|2013–2014||→ Rio Ave (loan)||24||(1)|
|2015||→ Córdoba (loan)||17||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 May 2015.
Born in Iconha, Espírito Santo, Edimar joined Cruzeiro's youth setup in 2003, aged 16, after starting it out at Cachoeiro. In 2006 he was loaned to Guarani, but only appeared in one match during the whole campaign.
On 1 July 2008 Edimar was loaned to Portuguese Primeira Liga club S.C. Braga, in a season-long deal. He made his debut in the competition on 15 March 2009, starting in a 1–1 home draw against Académica de Coimbra.
Edimar scored his first goal on 24 May, netting his side's only in a 1–1 away draw against F.C. Porto. He subsequently returned to Cruzeiro in June 2009, but moved to Romanian Liga I side CFR Cluj on 28 July; with the latter he featured regularly over the course of three campaigns, winning both league and cup in 2009–10.
On 3 August 2011 Edimar was loaned to Superleague Greece team Skoda Xanthi F.C., in a season-long deal. During his spell he suffered with weather, and with racism in a match against PAS Giannina F.C..
On 5 August 2012 Edimar joined Rio Ave F.C., also in a temporary deal. He featured regularly as a first choice, and returned to Cluj in June 2013; however, on 23 July he returned to his previous club, also on loan.
On 4 June 2014 Edimar joined Serie A club A.C. Chievo Verona, after agreeing to a three-year deal. On 7 January of the following year, after featuring in only nine minutes in the league, he was loaned to La Liga's Córdoba CF, until June.
On the 24th, in a 1–2 home loss against Real Madrid, Edimar was kicked by Cristiano Ronaldo, which led to the ejection of the latter. He later stated that it was "all forgiven", after a formal excuse was made by Ronaldo in his Twitter.
- CFR Cluj
- "Lateral Edimar troca Tupi por Ipatinga" [Full back Edimar changes Tupi for Ipatinga] (in Portuguese). Gazeta Esportiva. 4 May 2008. Retrieved 11 January 2015.[dead link]
- "Lateral-esquerdo Edimar assegurado" [Left-back Edimar confirmed] (in Portuguese). Record. 1 July 2008. Archived from the original on 3 August 2008. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Sp. Braga: Edimar no Cluj para substituir Alvaro Pereira" [Sp. Braga: Edimar in Cluj to replace Alvaro Pereira] (in Portuguese). Mais Futebol. 28 July 2009. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Edimar, împrumutat la Skoda Xanthi pentru un sezon" [Edimar, loaned to Skoda Xanthi for one season] (in Romanian). GSP.ro. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Após enfrentar crise na Grécia, capixaba volta ao Cluj, da Romênia, mas quer jogar no Brasil" [After facing crysis in Greece, capixaba returns to Cluj, from Romania, but wants to play in Brazil] (in Portuguese). Gazeta Online. 5 June 2012. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "CFR Cluj i-a împrumutat pe Lionn şi Edimar la Rio Ave" [CFR Cluj loans Lionn and Edimar to Rio Ave] (in Romanian). MediaFax. 5 August 2012. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Nuno Lopes, Edimar e Ronny reforçam o Rio Ave" [Nuno Lopes, Edimar and Ronny bolster Rio Ave] (in Portuguese). DN Desporto. 26 July 2013. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Edimar deixa Rio Ave e assina pelo Chievo" [Edimar leaves Rio Ave and signs for Chievo] (in Portuguese). DN Desporto. 4 June 2014. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Edimar, nuevo jugador del Córdoba CF" [Edimar, new player of Córdoba CF] (in Spanish). Córdoba's official website. 7 January 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Abdoulayé llegó pronto esta vez" [Abdoulaye arrived early this time] (in Spanish). Marca. 12 January 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo 'is forgiven,' says Cordoba's Edimar". ESPN FC. 25 January 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2015.